Sunday 11 August 2013

Holy Grail Mascara!!

After searching far and wide for the perfect mascara I have finally found 2 that work for me.

Firstly I will tell you about my eyelash woes:
My eyelashes aren't terrible but they are really long, too long in fact and also not very thick. Which means they have a tendency to clump really easily and look spidery (I hope everyone knows what I mean by that)

I have brought numerous mascaras over the years only to use them a couple of times and then pass them on to friends because I know I will not use them again. I have finally found 2 that seem t work perfectly for me, they are ...... drumroll .....:

Avon Super Shock - Black £8.50 Link here, (packaging slightly different)
I had this as a birthday present back in February, it has sat in my makeup draw since then to be honest as I wasn't expecting much. I have never really used Avon makeup before but I will definitely be trying more if this is anything to go by.

It has the plastic bristle wand, which works much better for my lashes. It gives instant volume and colour, best off all it doesn't clump!

I tend to use this for everyday when I need to define my lashes but I am not looking for anything too dramatic.





Next up is:

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess £10.99 Link Here
This is currently on offer at Boots - 2 L'Oreal products for £14.

As with the Avon mascara this has a plastic wand, although this has a shaped wand which allows you to reach all of your lashes - even the inner corner.

This give fantastic volume with no clumps, the shape of the wand lends itself to a more dramatic looks I tend to keep this for weekends or evenings when I tend to wear slightly heavier eyeliner.







 
 
 
Have you got any Holy Grail makeup items to share??
 
 
Thanks
Becky xxxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment