Sunday 11 August 2013

L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverPure Intense Mask


 
Having naturally curly / frizzy hair a decent hair mask is an essential in my hair care routine and this one is amazing!

I suffer from psoriasis on my scalp and neck which is irritated by the ingredients in most shampoos and conditioners. I now stick to sulphate free products and have been using the Naked range for several months, although I am happy with this range I do find that the shampoo's dry my hair (I have used several of their shampoo's and have always had the same results).

I wash and use heat on my hair everyday (I know, I know this is terrible for my hair, but I just can't get used to using dry shampoo...) so as you can imagine my hair is in desperate need of some TLC.

This hair mask is by far the best I have ever used, in the past I have had to make the choice between:
1 - A product that nourishes my hair but irritates my scalp and neck
2 - A product that doesn't cause irritation but also isn't fantastic for my hair.
This product does both, it makes my hair so soft and reduces the dryness but also doesn't cause any irritation.

The smell is lovely it is Rosemary & Mint, this combination is so fresh and doesn't have the artificial smell lots of cosmetics have (these also irritate my skin!)

I have bee using this twice a week, once during the week when I shower in the morning - I leave on for 5-10 minutes and also once during the weekend when I leave it on overnight.






This is currently available at Boots £6.99 for 200ml (LINK) - it is currently on offer for 2 L'Oreal Hair Expertise products for £9.

I have taken advantage of the offer and purchased the Shampoo and Conditioner in the same range, I can't wait to use them - I hope the results are as good as the hair mask.


Becky xxxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment