Thursday 22 August 2013

Revlon Lip Butters


I have wanted to try these for ages but my local Boots is not the best and they are normally all sold out of the best shades. After a few weeks of looking they finally had some stock! I was stupidly excited by this.

After about 30 minutes of looking I decided to go for 090 - Sweet Tart & 035 - Candy Apple, 



Firstly I have to say that I LOVE the colour range, I would have had them all if I could have afforded it.

I like the fact the packaging matches the colour of the lip butter, I think it makes them stand out from others in my collection and the colour of the packaging matches the product perfectly.

The application was really smooth and didn't dry my lips out at all, they feel almost like lip balms they are so nourishing on your lips. It gives a gloss like finish but without the stickyiness, which is a bonus for me.

The pigmentation is ok not brilliant but they are buildable so this wasn't too much of an issue for me.

I must admit they didn't last long on my lips, a couple of hours at best but to be honest this is common for most lip colours so it hasn't put me off them at all. I just need to get better at retouching my makeup throughout the day.

Overall I did really like these and would recommend them; I will definitely buy more of the shades. 

Sweet Tart:
This is a lovely light pink shade, which if perfect for summer and the days when you are looking for a more subtle colour for your lips.



Candy Apple:
I must admit I am a sucker for Red lipstick so this is my favourite, it is a rich red which will be perfect for the Autumn months.


Sorry yet another predictable review praising the Revlon Lip Butters but they are lovely and I do highly recommend them!

What did you think of the lip butters? any tips on how to get lip colour to stay on your lips for longer?

Becky xoxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment