Sunday 4 August 2013

Rebecca Minkoff Mac Daddy


I totally blame Miss Budget Beauty for this purchase :-)

I saw her you tube video back in January when she had her black Rebecca Minkoff bag and loved it. I have visited The Little Black Book of Style website regularly since then and when I saw the red version I just had to have it!!

I have been on the look out for a new red bag for a while and this was the last one, so it was meant to be! (at least that's what I told my husband when her saw the bank statement).

Firstly I would like to say how good the service is from this website, the bag come within a few days and was really well packaged. It even came with a hand written note, which I thought was a lovely touch.




The bag itself is beautiful!! I must admit I am a bit of a handbag addict, so I don't expect everyone to share my excitement!

On the website the colour looked more of an orangey red which worried me slightly because it was not really to the colour I was looking for, but when it came it was exactly what I had been looking for. It is a lovely deep red which is set off perfectly by the gold handle and studs.

In terms of the size, it is not a huge bag so I will not be using it for an 'everyday' work bag but it is perfect for shopping and you could even probably get away with using it for a night out.
It has 1 big pocket, with a side pocket that fits my iPad and a smaller zip pocket that fits a phone.

The leather is so soft and such good quality, I would say it is on a par with my Marc Jacobs bag (a 30th birthday present from my husband) which was much more expensive.

At £180 I know it is not a bargain purchase, but it does honestly look much more expensive and I have so many compliments on it every time I have worn it.  



Its save to say I am really pleased with this, I would highly recommend both the bag and the website.

Becky xxxxxx

No comments :

Post a Comment