Sunday 4 August 2013

Mini Escentual Haul

Hi

Like the rest of the world, after seeing Caroline Hirons video with Pixiwoo (Link here for those of you that have not yet seen it) I decided to give me skincare regime a bit of an overhaul.

I will do a full blog on my new skincare regime soon, but for now I wanted to share with you a cheeky order I placed with Escentual.com.




 




Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner 125ml - £20

Firstly I was looking for an exfoliating toner, my first choice was the Pixi Glow Tonic but I couldn't get hold of it anywhere! I live no where near London and have emailed countless times with no reply, so I gave up.

After scouring the internet (if you haven't already guessed that is how I spend most of my spare time) I decided to go for the Clarins option.
At £20 for 125ml it is quite expensive, but having used it a couple of times I can tell it will last me a while. The added bonus is it smells like holidays!! :-)

Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 45ml - £21.85

This is a completely new step in my regime, having fairly oily skin I always assumed it would make my skin worse (I now realise I was wrong).

Again it is on the expensive side for me but it comes with a pipette and you only need 4 drops at a time, so I see this lasting me a while. I have been using this for 3 days and I have honestly seen a big difference in my skin already. My skin is much less dehydrated and smoother.

Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner 100ml - £14.00

I brought this as on her blog Caroline always recommends using 2 toners, and who am I to argue.

I was slightly disappointed in this, I really don't like the smell - It is very floral which is not my taste. Also in terms of performance I feel the other 2 products have made a difference to my skin but I don't feel this product has. I use 3 sprays twice a day and my skins feels no different afterwards, I will perceiver with it and will include my final thoughts when I review this product separately. 

I would love to hear what products you use,
 

Becky xxxxx



No comments :

Post a Comment